Are you looking to challenge yourself and go above & beyond what’s on a job description?
Are you a passionate digital marketing strategist who gets pumped when developing lead generating offers and conversion paths for a range of products and services?
Do you love when you can attribute a lead to LP offer?
Can you take a ‘outline of an idea’ and productize it for digital lead generation?
Can you merge your knowledge of SEO, content marketing, and design to develop powerful strategies for growing an organization’s awareness and reach in Toronto and across Canada?
Do you want to build a career with meaning within a celebrated social enterprise charity?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this may be the perfect role for you!
The successful candidate will join a team of inbound marketers and help set the digital marketing strategy for the organization.
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by September 20, 2019
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a minimum of 3 yrs experience in a full-time digital marketing strategy development
- You are well versed in SEO, inbound marketing, content, social and web design concepts
- You live by analytics, and extract conclusions & action plans from the data
- You have hands-on experience in digital marketing project management
- You “love” marketing and consider it a passion which extends beyond the workplace
- You are highly proficient in general computer applications & love analytics
- You are extremely organized, detail-oriented, disciplined & resourceful
- You have a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Managing B2B and B2C marketing campaigns delivering high ROI
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools, while establishing best practices within
- Support Executive Director in ‘productizing’ new offering to Corporate customers.
- Ensure deliverables are met consistently on time and above expected quality
- Coordinate with teams for SEO, social, content and design for each product or service offering.
- Report to the Director of Social Enterprise/Sales with key metrics targets and recommended next actions
- Constantly learn new trends and strategies for Inbound Marketing
- Contributing to SEO keyword strategy, conversion strategy, and content research
- Developing inbound conversion based offer strategies and lead nurture strategies related to products and services.
- Ensuring quality and consistency for all web development and design work
- Track and scrutinize pipeline sourced from marketing channels from lead creation to revenue and analyze information to improve decision making
- Manage MarTech stack to drive best-in-class data capture, cleansing and management and review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support a rapidly growing organization
- Collaborate with internal & external web development and creative resources
- Minimum 3+ years of digital marketing work experience (in-house or agency)
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing project management
- 2+ years experience building digital campaigns for consumer and corporate personas
- Strong familiarity with tactical inbound, SEO and content marketing concepts.
- Expert understanding of SEO & SEM principles, data, and analytics
- Great track record of working across sales, marketing, technology, and executive teams
- Understanding of demand generation best practices, especially in relation to digital prospect journeys
- Demonstrated experience defining and measuring programs, including analytics and reporting, and translating information into consumable executive-level updates
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Big picture thinker with meticulous attention to detail
- Results-oriented; highly analytical and metrics-driven
- Self-starter who takes initiative; strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent design aesthetic
- Hubspot experience is a huge asset
Who We Are Looking For
First and foremost, we are looking for ambassadors in the community, focused on providing each Furniture Bank donor and client with exceptional service.
We are looking for a positive, ambitious professional who can stand behind Furniture Bank’s mission to changes lives by providing gently-used furniture and housewares to people emerging from homelessness and displacement.
What You Get
- Competitive salary based on work experience
- Extended Health Benefits Plan and both vacation and sick time
- Chance to work with cool people making a difference in this world
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing organization
Who We Are
A leading registered charity, Furniture Bank changes lives by providing furniture and housewares to people experiencing poverty or displacement. We think we’re a pretty fun group of changemakers driven to make this world a better place. Fast-paced and growing, we live by our core values: empathy, resilience, and integrity. We are change agents. We are collaborative. And we value green, because, you know… we only have this one planet and stuff.
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2019
Furniture Bank thanks all individuals who apply for this position and we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
Furniture Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from members of designated groups.
Furniture Bank is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from any qualified and interested candidate. At Furniture Bank, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees, volunteers, clients, donors, and vendors feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/ interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Let us know if there are any accommodations that would make the job application process more accessible to you.