Furniture Bank is committed to offering a hand to the formerly homeless, women and children escaping abusive situations, and newcomer families and refugees. In fact anyone in need of a fresh start.
We work in partnership with over 90 community agencies and shelters to assist individuals who require furniture and household goods for their homes. All items selected by our clients are provided to them free of charge. Click here to see the impact we have in our community.
Our partner agencies play a critical role by helping to screen potential furniture recipients. This helps us focus on our commitment to ensuring those who transition out of homelessness are given the best possible chance to succeed in life.
Become a Furniture Bank Partner Agency
Who we partner with
Furniture Bank works with select partner agencies that refer clients requiring furniture to us.
Please note, in order become a Furniture Bank partner agency, you must be one of the following:
- A Social Service Agency
- A Shelter Organization
If your organization falls into one of these categories, please fill out our Agency Application form and we will get back to you.
Things to keep in mind when you partner with us
- You must fill out our Agency Application Form if you would like to partner with us. Once that has been submitted, we will contact you when we are ready to begin our partnership.
- Once you have been accepted as a partner agency, you will be asked to visit our location so that we may formalize our partnership and provide you with an overview of our processes.
- You will receive an eReferral package that consists of 4 documents: Agency Referral Guide, Agency Referral User Manual, Furniture Bank / Agency Partnership Agreement and Furniture Bank Delivery Price List.
- You will also be assigned unique details to log in to our agency portal.
- You may then begin scheduling appointments for your clients via the agency portal. Please note that clients are not able to request an appointment directly from us.
- There is an allotment of furniture allowed for each client based on how may people are on a referral.