Furniture Bank pickup service coverage & price
Our Furniture Bank trucks are on the road all year picking up unwanted but gently used furniture from individual and corporate donors across the GTA. In order to be as efficient and environmentally friendly as possible, we’ve organized our trucks to service particular areas of the GTA on certain days of the week. Please note however that space on our trucks is booked on a first come, first served basis.
Use the map or the table below to find out when our trucks will be in your area and the minimum price for a pickup:
What you need to know about our pricing structure…
- As we are a registered charity (Charity #87253 1843 RR0001) you will receive a tax deductible donation receipt for all your furniture & houseware donations.
Dropping off your donations:
- Dropping off your donations is free.
- We are located at Unit 1, 25 Connel Court, Etobicoke and you may do so on weekdays from 9 am – 12 noon. Learn more about furniture drop offs here.
Our pickup service:
- If you’d like us to pick up your donations, we charge a pickup fee.
- The minimum fee is $100 (if you are located in central Toronto) and is calculated based on the volume of donated goods and the location of the pickup.
- For example, if you’d like us to pick up 1 sofa, 1 television and 1 coffee table from a location in Toronto, our pickup fee will be $130, while your donation will qualify for a tax deductible donation receipt of $360.
- Call us with a list of items you’d like to donate to find out how much a pickup would cost and the applicable donation receipt amount.