Help those in your community
A house without furniture is not a home.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we have paused our traditional corporate volunteering and employee engagement opportunities on site at Furniture Bank in Toronto.
But we still need you! Help your community respond to the COVID-19 crisis while working from home.
Support our corporate volunteering ‘Furniture Clear Out’ to focus on getting donated furniture and housewares into the charity safely for the families we serve.
How Corporate Volunteering Works:
- Fill the form below to plan your company’s event with Furniture Bank. (Group size 1 to 200 staff)
- Support your staff in a volunteer “Clear out for Furniture Bank” from home. Get your donations ready!
- Book a Distanced Pickup with Furniture Bank when ready to donate.
- Special flat rate cost to support the charity’s COVID Response Emergency Fund is paid by you as the corporate partner.
- On Pick Up day, we’ll share your team’s contribution to the community on social media.
Make the most of the opportunity: Ask us about ways to increase participation in this initiative with your team and communicate your company’s impact in our community.